Show your love for those in the Bahamas recovering from Hurricane Dorian. Pastor Florence, a retired United Methodist pastor, will take supplies directly to those who need them in Freeport and Abacos. Bring donations to the church Monday-Thursday, 9:30am-5:00pm, or Sunday mornings through Sunday Sept. 29. A complete list of needed supplies can be found below.
1. Clothes: baby, children and adults - all sizes, night clothes
2. Shoes, socks
3. Food: nonperishable, easy open containers, dry foods (rice, beans, etc.), canned food (meats, fruits, vegetables, etc.)
5. Kitchen: pots, pans, dishes, cups, spoons, knives etc.
6. Bedroom: sheets, pillow cases, blow up mattresses
7. Bathroom: towels, washcloths
8. Personal: sanitary napkins, underwear-all sizes, deodorants, lotion, combs and brushes, toothbrushes, toothpaste, denture cream
9. Bibles, devotionals
10. Over the counter medicines (e.g. aspirin, cough medicine)
11. Batteries (all sizes)
12. Diapers, formula for babies
13. Non-electric can openers
14. Non-electric fans
15. Sleeping bags, backpacks