What's so green about Evergreen Clean ?
Today I wanted to do what most carpet cleaners don't, and that's show you what we use to clean 99% of our carpets with. If you're wondering what the other 1% get cleaned with, it's still detergent free, just in extreme cases you sometimes have to use things which are little stronger. Especially when removing urine and other biohazards. So what's " One Earth " and why should you care. Well firstly these chemicals are Eco-logo certified. This is one of the highest green creden