Announcer (Part-time) for FPR Radio
106.5 Elmnt FM, FPR (First Peoples Radio) is looking for a (Part-time) Announcer who will be performing two LIVE weekend shifts on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
Produces LIVE weekend show Saturday and Sunday afternoon;
· Commercial and promo voice work;
· Contributes content to blogs on the FPR station website;
· Meets with Operations Manager and Producer every twice a week to discuss productions required assignments;
· Availability to do voice track shows as required.
Requirements & Experience
· A degree /diploma in a relevant discipline and 2 - 4 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
· Must have versatile voice talent and good working knowledge of social and new media engagement;
· Experience with an Indigenous organization and culture is an asset;
· Proficiency with Internet, E-mail and other business related computer software is required.
Please email your application by Tuesday September 10, 2019 to Donna Miller at (email@example.com) quoting file FPR – 0016C.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Metis applicant to apply.