Girlie Inspiration Banner
Updated: Oct 8, 2018
This pretty little thing hangs lovingly across the message board in my studio. I look at it every time I sit down to check my email, write a blog, pursue Pinterest, etc., etc.
Its a constant reminder that I am special, talented and worthy of the life I want.
1. Pick out two coordinating cardstock patterns and two coordinating solid cardstock colors.
2. Using your base color, cut five 5x5" squares. Set aside.
3. Using your coordinating color, cut five 4.5x4.5" squares. Use your edge punch to create a trim on the bottom edge of each. Set aside.
5. Using one of your patterns, cut three 4x4" squares.
6. Using your second pattern, cut two 4x4" squares.
7. Using your edge punch, create a trim on the bottom edge of each 4x4 square. Set aside.
8. Using your base color, cut five 2.5x2.5" squares. Stamp each in the center with your phrase.
9. Adhere your 2.5" squares into the center of each of your patterned squares.
10. Adhere the top edge of each patterned square (centered) to the top edge of each coordinating color square.
11. Adhere the top edge of each coordinating color square (centered) to the top edge of each base color square.
12. Punch two holes in the top edge of each completed banner square.
13. Cut six 6" lengths of ribbon.
14. Tie each of your banner squares using a length of ribbon making sure not to pull too tightly (you don't want the squares overlapping). Trim excess ribbon.
15. Tie the last two lengths of ribbon to the ends for hanging.
What you'll need:
Cardstock- 2 patterns, 2 solid colors
Stamp and ink pad
Standard hole punch