VoIP Solutions From Odin Technologies
The term VoIP is an acronym for Voice Over Internet Protocol. VoIP allows you to use the internet to place phone calls by sending voice data packets over the internet rather than by a traditional pair of analog coper telephone wires.
By upgrading your service to a true Cloud Based VoIP solution from Odin Technoloiges you can get enterprise-class calling features for about the same monthly rate you are paying now. In fact we often come in lower than what you would pay for phone service with Comcast, AT&T, Century Link, and Time Warner. But you will have TRUE VoIP service; not some box that you plug your old telephones into. You will now have access to some truly business class phones, to go with your business class service.
Some of features you will automatically have access to include:
• Conferencing – Create virtual conference rooms with an unlimited number of users.
• IVR – Customize interactive voice response prompts for customers to locate the appropriate staff member quickly. Or have a prompt for your business hours and directions to your location. (Press 1 for sales, 2 for accounting, 3 for hours and directions, 4 for ...)
• Voicemail – Each phone or employee can have their own Voicemail box. But you can now have shared department mail boxes too.
• Ring Groups - Why ring one phone when you can ring a group of phones.
• Time Based Routing - Your IVR can be based on time of day. (Different open vs. closed messages)
• Music on Hold - Select customize music for your customers to hear.And many more business features.
But how does a business navigate all of this? Let Odin Technologies help. We will sit down with you and explain what each feature offers. We will also conduct a small Business Analysis to target how telephony can help eliminate some of your business problems. Not sure the best way your IVR should work? We will go over it with you. Should you have individual or department mail boxes? We will review that with you too.
We believe you should implement features that will help your company run your business better. - not just because you have access to a fancy feature. In the end you will have a phone system that is efficient and easy to use; Not bloated with so many features that it winds up being too complicated to use.
So what are you waiting for? Call us for a free needs analysis and let us install an enterprise-class phone service in your business today!